We are seeking young men and women who are motivated to succeed at school and interested in working in New York City's business world.
- Motivated to succeed in high school and go to college?
- Excited by the chance to earn a portion of your own tuition?
- Determined to go as far in life as your talents and effort will take you?
- Interested in giving back to your community?
- Going to be 14 years old by September 1, 2015?
Do you want to...
- Learn in a small, safe, and supportive coed school?
- Go to class only four days a week?
- Work one day a week at some of the greatest businesses in the world?
- Use laptop computers and wireless internet as part of class?
- Work hard and play hard? (We have soccer, basketball, baseball, and track teams--as well as drama club, service groups, an outdoors club, and more.)
- See the Knicks, Yankees, Broadway plays, and the Metropolitan Opera as a reward for your accomplishments?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you just may have what it takes, and we want you! Check out our application requirements.
Also, check out our photo albums illustrating life in and out of the classroom at CRNYHS.