Thank you for your interest in Cristo Rey New York High School (CRNYHS)! We are excited that you have chosen to learn more about our college-preparatory high school that also offers real-world work experience.
Beginning on October 2014:
Fridays at 106th For those who were unable to attend our Saturday Open Houses, you may call our Director of Admissions, Bill Porcaro, at 212.996.7000, ext. 207, to register for tours held on Fridays at 9:30 am.
Please click here for directions to the school.
**As of March 24, 2015, admissions are closed to transferring sophomores.**
You can be a successful student at Cristo Rey New York High School if you:
- Are 14 years old by September 1, 2015
- Earned solid grades and demonstrated an excellent attendance record
- Are committed to pursuing a rigorous college-prep curriculum that prepares you for success in college and life afterwards
- Display a desire to work hard and spend considerable time and significant effort to achieve your goals in school and at work
All Applicants must:
- Complete the Application.
- Complete the Private School Aid Service (PSAS) “Student Aid Form” in English or in Spanish. You can print this form out or apply online.
*Hard copies of the PSAS application takes 3-4 weeks to process. Using the online application takes 1-2 weeks to process.*
- Provide the required academic records, including detailed standardized test scores
- Provide the completed Teacher Recommendation Form and Character Reference Form
- Provide copies of your vital statistical records
- Participate in the mandatory 3-week Summer Academy from July 13 - July 31, 2015.
Tuition is $2,000 per year ($200 per month). All accepted students are eligible to apply for financial aid. The average family at our school pays $1,000 per year.