- This May, 20 seniors and 32 juniors took the AP Spanish Exam. The score average for these 52 students was an incredibly impressive 4.02. (The scale of the test is 1-5, 5 being the best.)
- 100% of seniors earn college acceptances and millions of dollars are awarded in institutional and merit based aid.
- Graduates are studying at prestigious institutions such as Fordham, NYU, Holy Cross, Northwestern, Lehigh, Georgetown, Skidmore, Dickinson, Union, Hobart & William Smith.
- A record-breaking 53% of the student body achieved honors at the end of '10-'11 school year.
Corporate Work Study
- 98% of our students were rated good or outstanding by their employers.
- 70% of clients who sponsored students in the first year still sponsor students today.
- 90% of 2010-11 clients returned as sponsors for 2011-12.
- Michelle Gonzalez '08, is a rising senior at Santa Clara. She is working as an intern at Thomson Reuters this summer.
- Holy Cross rising sophomore, Ariel Jimenez '09, used his networking skills to garner an internship at BNY Mellon this summer.
- Emilio Saldana, '08, will spend his summer working at NASDAQ until he resumes classes at Brooklyn College as a senior in the fall.